EPISODE 163: Breathing Secrets of the Ice Man
Can breathing unlock your inner power, strengthen your body, and boost your immune system? Wim Hof (aka the “Ice Man”) on this week’s Yoga Talk Show says, yes. Wim also says you’ll sleep better, improve your energy and boost your immune system if you practice his method regularly.
What You’ll Learn:
- The Wim Hof Method pillars of: cold therapy, breathing, and commitment
- How breathing, meditation and mind control can increase your health and wellbeing
- The impact of cold therapy on your body
- Why breathing techniques work
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Wim Hof (aka the “Iceman”) holds 20 world records including longest ice bath. He has summited Mount Kilimanjaro in nothing but shorts and nearly made it to the top of Mount Everest in shorts as well. His longest ice bath to date is 1 hour and 44 minutes. He’s the author of Becoming the Iceman and the creator of an online program called, Wim Hof Method.
- Olive Oil: should you cook with it?
Links & Resources:
Like the Show?
- Leave us a Review on iTunes